Sunday 29 March 2015

Baby boy

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

This is the second of my baby cards, which I've been making for my friend.  It's the only boy card, in my day you knew what you were having when it was born and not before, my how times have changed.  I love this one even though I've  used a lot of retired products, the Zoo babies stamp set is so cute. Sorry about the light, I still need to get better and taking the pic's.


The materials used are:

Ink: bashful blue (retired)
Card stock: bashful blue (retired), whisper white
Card base: none SU
Stamps: a dozen thoughts, zoo babies, gingham wheel (retired)
Framelits: ovals collection
Punches: corner (not su!), modern label
Embossing folders: scallops (retired), perfect polka dots
Ribbon: grosgrain marina mist (retired)

Accessories: pearl basic jewels

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment