Thursday 2 July 2015

Big Graduation

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today I showing you my cousins graduation card, when I started it (in rush) didn't have a clue what I was going to do and this is what I came up with. I also hadn't got a clue what colour to do it so went for red. (seen her graduation photo's on Facebook yesterday and believe it or not her colours were red and blue so not bad don't you think? I also wanted to do something a bit different so didn't go for the usual sentiment of graduation until i was doing the insert.  Just hope she liked it.


The materials used are:
Ink: VersaMark
Card stock: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamps: Feel Goods
Embossing Powder: Cherry Cobbler
Embossing folders: Lucky Stars
Punches: Circle 11/4, Itty Bitty Accents
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Thinlits:
DSP:
Ribbon:
Bakers Twine: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Glimmer Paper - Red, Brad - black (NSU)


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment: