Friday 14 August 2015

Old and New

Today I'm posting a card I made for my friend's Dad, he's a very spritely 80 year old now. And I wanted to give him a card to celebrate. I had seen this stamp set on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for him, even though it's no longer in the Catalogue. I teamed it up with some framelits and thinlits. I'm pleased to say my friend said he was thrilled with it.

I stamped the image with VeraMark and then sponged it in Crumb Cake.  Re stamped the image in Soft Suede and cut it down to just the one word.


The materials used are:

Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Card stock: Early Expresso, Very Vanilla
Card base: (NSU)
Stamps: From My Heart (retired)
Embossing Powder: Clear
Framelits: Ovals Collection
Thinlits: Hello you, Little Numbers
DSP: Neutrals
Accessories: Candy dots neutrals


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment