Friday 18 September 2015

Go Girl Boxer

Welcome and hello, thanks for stopping by


Today is the card I supervised only for, my Granddaughter did all the cutting, punching, colouring  and die cutting, then my husband who hates card making put it together for me so it was a real time effort. A big thanks to both of them goes out from me.

It was Leah's birthday yesterday and she was so chuffed when she opened her card, as she had asked for a boxing theme and when I had my fall didn't think she'd get one. So, unlike Leah we all got a big kiss, even her sister.





The materials used are:
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Card stock: Whisper White (thick), Real Red, Red Glimmer
Embossing folders: Perfect Polka Dots (retired)
Punches: Circle 13/8, Itty Bitty Accents, Scallop Circle 13/4
Framelits: Circles (5th from centre)
Thinlits: numbers & greetings (NSU)
DSP: Brights Paper Stack (retired)
Accessories: Red Gem (NSU), Image from Colormegood.com


Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

1 comment: