Monday 21 March 2016

Hip Hip Hooray

Brain not in Gear anymore

Today I thought I'd go away from the usual type of card for my brother in law and this is what I came up with, using DSP and the hip hip hooray thinlits die I've had sitting on my shelf  for a while now.  I don't know about you but I never like to cut into new DSP and thought it was about time I started to.  Realised when I looked at the image below I should have placed the happy birthday over to the left or cut the bottom of the word bubble off, don't you think.  Brain and dangerous is what I think at the moment. 

Well off to watch the afternoon film on TV now!!! Love being retired, lots of lovely things to do 


The materials used are:
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Card stock:Lost Lagoon Shimmery Black
Card base: NSU
Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Sprinkles of Life
Punches: Corner (nsu), Washi Label
Thinlits: Party Pop Up
DSP: Going Places
Ribbon: Lost Lagoon striped


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean on cutting the new DSP .......... I'm sure your BIL will love the card just as is...... sometimes we beat ourselves up over our creations when they are just right as they are, hope you are having a good Easter xx

    ReplyDelete