Saturday 1 April 2017

Floral Affection Meets Perfectly Artistic

Soft & Subtle

Well today I'm showing a card I made a few weeks ago for a good friend of mine who's birthday was a couple of days ago. I got the idea from Lizy's house of cards. I just love her  blog and the cards there are always gorgeous.

I changed it up a bit and put my own spin on it, while using up yet more of my retired stock.  



The materials used are:
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Shimmery White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Perfectly Artistic (retired)
Stamp sets: Curly Cute (retired), Season of Joy (retired)
Embossing folders: Floral Affection
Accessories: Metallic ribbon (sab)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment