Friday 12 May 2017

Detailed Dragonfly meets Rose Garden

Sweet Sugarplum Treat

I did something I've never done before for this card. First I picked an embossing folder, then a stamp set followed by a set of dies and a pack of DSP. Laid them out on the table and low and behold this is what I created.  As I've never tried this method of card making before I was pleased with the outcome. Might try the same method for a male card next time so keep watching.

Just for a change everything is available now and in the up coming catalogue due out next month except for the DSP that will retire on 31st May.


The materials used are:
Card stock: Shimmery White, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum, Vellum
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, VersaMark
DSP: Falling in Love
Stamp sets: Dragonfly Dreams
Embossing folders: Seaside
Embossing Powders: Clear
Thinlits: Detailed Dragonfly, Rose Garden
Punches: Banner Triple
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds, Wink of Stella

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment