Saturday 10 January 2015

Gorgeous Grunge

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

This card is one where I took my inspiration and CASed from last convention in Telford, it was one given to me by Christine Smith (thank you) and I just new it would suit my Grandson. Hope he liked it and had a great day today. Just need to get the banner straighter next time, didn't notice until I added the picture here.


The materials used are:

Inks: Basic Gray, Early Expresso, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo black
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Early Expresso, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, base card (old Stash)
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Label Love, Off the Grid (retired)
Punches: Artisan Label, Banner, Corner (retired)
Embossing Folders: Stylish Stripes
Ribbon: Stitched Grosgrain Early Expresso (retired) Taffeta ⅜ Basic Black (retired)
Accessories: Lettering (old Stash) 

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x



No comments:

Post a Comment