Monday 19 January 2015

Baby Wipe Technique

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today's  card I made some time ago at my dear friend Peg's.  So you must realise it's not from my sawdust head, but her fantastic creative brain.  All I did was add the sentiment so I could send it to my cousin for her birthday.  I enjoyed doing the baby wipe technique at the time but must admit I haven't done it since so maybe I'll try it again soon. It was some time after doing this card that I got the flowering flourishes stamp set but it's now one I keep going back to if I want a nice background for things as you may have noticed in my last post where I used it but forgot to put it on the list of materials. Sorry about that.


The materials used are:

Ink Pads: Island Indigo
Ink Refills: Island Indigo, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Naturals White, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake (retired), Flower Shop, Flowering Flourishes, Petite Petals
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Modern Label, Word Window
Ribbon: Organza
Accessories: baby wipes, Rhinestone basic jewels, Dazzle Marker Silver

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment