Monday 2 February 2015

Bow builder meets simply pressed clay

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Sorry I've been a bit under the weather lately so haven't been doing much of anything but thought today I needed to start and get back in the swing of things. When your not well it's very easy to become a couch potato especially with the movie channels running 24/7 and you can't sleep.

Well a couple of weeks ago it was my grand daughters birthday and she was thrilled with the card I made her, so here it is.

 
This is the first time I've used the alphanumeric mold and I must admit it took some working with, but I was pleased with the result.
 
The materials used are:
 Ink Pads: Real Red
Card Stock: Old stash
Markers: Coastal Cabana, Real Red
DSP: Fresh Prints paper stack (retired)
Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art
Punches: Bow Builder
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots
Simply Pressed Clay
Clay molds: Alphanumeric, Buttons & Blossoms 
Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have been under the weather! Hope you are feeling better? I'm sure Ashlie loved her card xxx

    ReplyDelete