Thursday 28 May 2015

Very old with fairly New

Hello there, so glad you dropped by


Today I've been looking at what's no longer in season and find I have too much of it so decided to try and use some of it up.  Watched a great video on Elizabeth's craft room blog so will be making my grand children some little scrap books soon, will let you see them once there done. As for today's card it's for a friend of ours and I used some very old DSP along with an up to date embossing folder. Lots of different blue's but I think they went well together.  



The materials used are:

Inks: Not quite navy (retired)
Card stock: Not quite navy (retired), Sahara sand
DSP: Blueberry crisp (retired)
Stamps: Curly cute (retied) I still love this stamp set.
Embossing folder: Tiny triangles
Framelits: Banners
Ribbon: Stitched satin Midnight muse (retired)
Accessories: Button (retired), Linen thread

Alternative colour for this cards would be Pacific point.


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x


No comments:

Post a Comment