Monday 18 May 2015

Gorgeous grunge for a Gorgeous Son

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Well I"m now officially OLD, my eldest has just turned 40 so he's now middle aged which makes me old. He's taken up cycling in a big way and now bikes all the time so looks quite fit, by 40 I was over the hill. On his birthday he biked 40 miles to celebrate and that isn't really a long ride for him to do, I wouldn't be able to do 40 metres.  But using my treadmill I walk about 3 miles most days.
I thought I'd use up some of my old stash with this card as there are up to date alternatives so hope you like it!!



The materials used are:

Inks: Midnight muse (retired), Summer starfruit (retired)
Card stock: Glimmer paper silver,Midnight muse (retired), Summer starfruit (retired), Whisper white
Card base: None SU
Stamps: Big day (retired), Gorgeous grunge
Embossing folder: Decorative dots
Framelits: Starburst
Thinlits: Hello you, Numbers (NSU)

Alternative colours for this card would be Crushed curry and Night of navy.
Inspiration came from Erika Simmons on Pinterest

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x






















1 comment:

  1. I love this Annette...I love the colour combo! :) I do have one objection though....I am 40 too and I'm most definitely not middle aged lol!! I too have got fitter the older I've got! ;)
    OOh and Nashville is my fave program ever! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete