Thursday 25 June 2015

The Big Day

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today is a mixture of old and SU, my youngest son got married a couple of weeks ago and so I needed to make a special card. (You're right Peg, I didn't do the cutting out for the Decoupage my good friend Jean did) remember readers, I don't do cutting (love all the punches and framelits etc). 

The day was warm with a cool breeze and it took place at a beautiful church on Dartmoor called St Michael's and All Angels. The reception was then held at the Moorland Garden Hotel and it was superb and everybody had a great time. The bride was beautiful and I thought my son looked great (but he wasn't in his uniform) he had a big grin on his face all day, he was so happy.


The materials used are:
Card stock: Pool party, Silver  glimmer
Card base: (NSU)
DSP: Bride (retired)
Punches: corner (NSU)
Ribbon: (NSU)
Framelits: Labels collection (retired)
Decoupage: (NSU)
Sentiment: (NSU)

Told you he looked great, and I don't scrub up too bad either



Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Ah lovely photo Annette and can't wait to hear all about it when I get home xxx

    ReplyDelete