Sunday 28 June 2015

Works Over

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Today I've got a retirement card I made for my Aunt.  She decided it was time to go a few months ago but waited until the Summer months when the weather would be better and she'd be able to get out and about and spend lots of time in her garden (She's already up in Scotland with family for a few days as my cousin has her graduation this week) more on that soon.

For those of you who know me and my age (?) she's not some doddering old lady, she's only 18 months older than me, and I wish her a long and happy retirement.


The materials used are:

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, VeraMark
Markers: Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi
Card stock: So Saffron, Whisper White
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Embossing Powder: White
Punches: Bitty Butterfly, Washi Label
Ribbon: Taffeta Crushed Curry (retired)
Accessories: Basic Pearls

The Serene silhouettes was off stamped a second time and embossed in white but you can't really see it in this picture unless you look carefully to the left of the first.

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment