Thursday 15 October 2015

Cute butterfly

Hello and welcome

Today is another card I made with my fabulous up line Peg, some time ago.  I have used a few of my older cards lately but should be back crafting soon.  I had the cast taken off yesterday and hopefully should have my hand working again soon. The wrist feels very stiff and sore at the moment but hopefully it will be a little better each day. I sent this card to my lovely cousin for her birthday last week.

The materials used are:
Ink: Soft Suede
Card stock: Soft Suede , Whisper White
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Punches: Elegant Butterfly
Framelits: On Film (retired)
Washi Tape: Retro Fresh (retired)
Accessories: Basic Pearls


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Pleased you got your cast off and hope you get back to normal soon! xx

    ReplyDelete