Saturday 31 October 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar meets Softly Falling

Thank you for stopping by today

My recovery is slow but steady and I start physiotherapy on my wrists this Monday (not looking forward to it) I've had to learn how to do things differently as I can't move my wrist properly anymore.

This is a card which was inspired by my good friend Peg, we made a similar one some time ago and I've just put a slightly different spin on it today by using stamps from the current catalogue and making it bigger in size so as to add the sentiment at the top. 


The materials used are:
Ink: VersaMark, So Saffron
Sponging: So Saffron
Card stock: So Saffron, Whisper White
Glimmer Paper: Dazzling Diamonds
Card base: NSU
Stamps: Bloom With Hope (retired), Perpetual Birthday Calendar
Embossing Powder: Heat & Stick, White
Embossing folders: Softly Falling
Punches: Washi Label
Framelits: Starburst (retired)
Thinlits: Daughter (NSU)
Ribbon: Taffeta So Saffron (ret), White Organza
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, soft clay & flower mould (retired), Tea Lace Doilies

All retired items could easily be replace with items in the current catalogue

Take care and have a great day.

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment