Tuesday 19 January 2016

Butterflies birthday

So glad you dropped by 


Been busy the last couple of days, Hubby has the man flu and needs looking after.  He looked after me very well when I broke my wrists last year so I felt I need to return the favour but I don't have a very good bedside manner so I leave him in bed for as long as possible.  They say sleep is the best thing when you're ill don't they?

On to today's card it's a very simple one as I needed to get 2 cards done for the same day.  One female and one male, not so good at male ones, find it hard to come up with ideas but I keep trying. Will show you that one in a couple of days. Hope my cousin liked this one.


The materials used are:
Ink: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon
Card stock: Shimmery White, Soft Sky
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Hardwood
Thinlits: Butterflies
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Annette, love the pastel colour for the wood grain xx

    ReplyDelete