Sunday 10 January 2016

Friendly wishes

Friends are so special and good ones last a lifetime

One of my friends had a birthday the other day and I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and saw this stamp set on Pinterest and came up with a quick and easy card, sorry there are some retired items used, I just can't stop using the Happy Birthday out of Create a cupcake it's my favourite, and thought the Dahlia just finished it off. I keep buying adornments and then don't want to use them but I'm trying to get over that now slowly one adornment at a time.


The materials used are:
Ink: Crumb cake
Markers: Watermelon Wonder
Card stock: shimmery White, Whisper White
Stamps: Friendly Wishes, Create A Cupcake (retired)
Embossing folders: Lovely Lace (retired)
Punches: Corner (NSU), Modern Label (retired), Word Window
Framelits: Lots Of Labels
Ribbon: Dotted Lace
Accessories: Dahlia Adornments (retired), Pearl Basic Jewels

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

1 comment: