Friday 10 June 2016

Colour Resist Meets Thumping

Summer Colours
This is a card I made for my Dad's Chiropodist as his appointment was on her birthday this month and as we go every few weeks I thought it would be nice to give her a card from us and wish her a happy day.  She was thrilled with it.

I'm trying to use different colours at the moment, and different techniques, we did this one with my upline Peg a few weeks ago using the flowering flourishes stamp set, I swapped that with the Timeless Textures this time and was quite pleased with the result. I also used the thumping technique in the butterfly to get the speckled effect.


The materials used are:
Ink: So Saffron, VersaMark
Markers: Bermuda Bay
Card stock: So Saffron, Whisper White
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Timeless Textures, Watercolor Wishes
Embossing powder: Clear, White
Punches: Bitty Butterfly
Accessories: Basic Rhinetones, Sequin Trim


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x


1 comment:

  1. What a really lovely fresh looking card, the colour is perfect. I'm not surprised your Dad's chiropodist was thrilled with her card xx

    ReplyDelete