Saturday 28 January 2017

Build A Birthday meets Wild About Flowers

A Touch Of Spring 

When making this card it was a really miserable day and I needed to do something light an cheery.

I love Perfect Plum but very rarely use it so decided that was going to be my main colour. The wild about flowers came to mind as the one stamp in this set reminds me a of a Thistle (I'm not very good with flowers, so sorry if it's wrong). But if it's right please let me know!

Once I'd finished it I was quite pleased.  I'm also trying to use up some of my old stash so hence the ribbon.



The materials used are:

Card Stock: perfect plum, whisper white
Ink: perfect plum, wild wasabi
Stamp Sets: build a birthday, wild about flowers
Embossing Folders: softly falling
Framelits: layering ovals
Ribbon: grosgrain stitched (retired)
Accessories: wink of stella


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment