Friday 20 January 2017

Grateful Bunch meets Rose Wonder

For Someone Special
I am still trying to use DSP and ribbon as I have a cupboard full and don't usually tend to go for it, but one of my NEW YEAR resolutions was to try, so here goes.  It's handy to have old DSP as a lot of the main colours are not included in up to date DSP, they tend to be the new colours.
This card was made for someone I've known now for a few years and really enjoy being with so wanted a nice bright happy card, as she brightens my life up when I see her.



The materials used are:
Card Stock: pear pizzazz, pool party, whisper white
Card Base: NSU
DSP: frosty white (retired), sycamore street (retired)
Ink: pool party, rich razzleberry, tangerine tango, versa mark
Stamp Sets: grateful bunch, rose wonder
Embossing Powder: pool party (retired)
Punches: blossom bunch
Framelits: secret garden (retired)
Thinlits: rose garden
Ribbon: ruffled (retired)
Accessories: basic pearls

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment