Sunday 21 December 2014

Dad's a Star

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

Only have a few more Christmas cards to show you.  Sorry that this one included a lot of retired items as well as some non SU products, but there are alternatives available in the SU catalogue.  I wanted to do something different for my Dad this year and this is what I came up with, I don't know how long I've had the ribbon but this is the first time I've used it.  Must try and use my ribbons more often.

The materials used are:
 
Inks: Soft Sky
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Card base (old stash)
Stamp Sets: Many Merry Stars
Framelits: Stars
Embossing Folders: Designer Frames (retired), Perfect Polka Dots
Accessories: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Ribbons: Grosgrain Polka Dot (retired)
Sentiments: Computer generated (RGB 198 44 58)
 
Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment