Monday 15 December 2014

Punch Art

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

I was recently on Pintrest and saw a great card for children, and as all of my younger grandchildren love the film Frozen I thought I'd CASe the punch art image and put my own spin on it.  So here is my version of Olaf, I obviously changed the name for each of them (three in all Lily, Evie and Kayden). The original creator was Michelle Suit, so thank you Michelle.

So glad I posted this before giving them their cards as could you believe it I spelt Lily's name wrong, can you imagine what they'd say. Now need to do another label quick!!!



The materials used are:

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
Markers: Early Expresso
Card Stock: Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Early Expresso, Whisper White, Basic Black (base card - old stash)
Stamp Sets: Good Greetings
Thinlits: Label Card
Sizzlits: Little Leaves (retired)
Punches: Circles ⅜, ¾, 1⅜, 2½, Ovals 2x1⅜, ¾x115/16, Corner, Owl builder, Word Window
Embossing Folders: Northern Flurry
Ribbon: Slim Trim ⅛
Accessories: 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, White Gel Pen, goggle eyes (old stash)
Names: computer generated
 
Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea for children, I'm sure your grand children will love their cards x

    ReplyDelete