Tuesday 23 December 2014

Snowflake and Wondrous Wreath

Hello there, so glad you dropped by

This is the last of my posts for this year, which will finish off my Christmas cards for the year. For the first card I did a mixture of stamps and computer generated sentiments which worked quite well together.  This is the second snowflake card and I used red and white instead of silver and white this time.

 
The materials used are: 
Inks: VersaMark
Card stock: Whisper White, Brushed silver
Stamp sets: For the Holidays, Sister (computer generated)
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots, Northern Flurry
Thinlit Dies: Snowflake Card
Framelits: Square Collection
Embossing Powder: Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon: Taffeta ⅛ Real Red
Accessories: Red gems (old stash)
 
The second card is the one I liked the most for this year. I did three of these for my children and their partners and I think they were all pleased with them. Both the sentiments for this card were computer generated.
 
 
The materials used are: 
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Pistachio Pudding
Card Stock: Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Card base (old Stash)
Stamp Sets: Wondrous Wreath
Framelits: Apothecary Accents, Wonderful Wreath, Bitty Banners
Punches: Corner (Retired)
Embossing Folders: Perfect Polka Dots
Accessories: Crystal Effects
Sentiments: Computer generated 
 
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year xxx
Will be back again next year with more cards
Love Annette x


No comments:

Post a Comment