Saturday 25 February 2017

Spring is in the air

One for Two (oops)

Well this card went to two people and the story is that for once this year I'm a little  ahead of myself in making the cards i need so my niece's card was made towards the end of January and put away safely for today. 

Then shock horror!!! at the very beginning of February I realised I had forgotten to make my lovely neighbour a card and it was already lunchtime. So I quickly did an insert for my niece' card (thank goodness I hadn't already put one in) and gave it to my neighbour, who loved it.  The problem was I really liked it for Ruth so straight away I made another one and put it away for her, hope she likes it too!

Happy Birthday Ruth


The materials used are:
Card stock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark,Watermelon Wonder
DSP: Neutrals Stack
Stamp sets: Circle of spring
Embossing Powders: Clear, Silver
Framelits: Layering circles, Stitched shapes, Wonderful wreath
Ribbon: Dotted Lace Trim (retired)

Accessories: Basic rhinestones, Tea lace doilies (retired)

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment