Saturday 4 March 2017

Spring is in the air

Sunshine and Flowers

Hi everyone, well today I've again mixed the old with the new and was quite pleased with the result.  I'm tending to do this as I have a lot of product and feel it should be used whether it's old or new, as long as it looks nice.  You could easily swap out the retired items for current product, 

For the sentiment you need to place an order for £45 before 31st March  and then you can choose the Avant Garden stamp set as your free gift.

As for the shop around stamp, I bought this when it was in the catalogue at the time and then believe it or not didn't use it until now.


The materials used are:
Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Shimmery White, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron
DSP: Subtles Paper Stack (retired)
Stamp sets: Avant Garden (SAB), Shop Around (retired)
Embossing folders: Festive
Framelits: Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
Thinlits: Flourishes
Ribbon: Taffeta (retired) 

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x


I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment