Saturday 18 February 2017

Wetlands meets Gorgeous Grunge

Cards For Men !!!

Well today is a cloudy day here in the West Mids, and I haven't got a recent card for you so I've found one I didn't post from January.  I've been really busy doing all the cards for March over the last few days as I like to be a month in advance. 

It's a very simple card and I'm sure there are many more just like it out there in the world.   But I find men are so hard to find inspiration for.  Once you've done one for their kind of interests that's it don't you think. Well my friend is a fisher man so I hope this was suitable for him and he liked it.  I send him a card both birthday and christmas but don't see him anymore so never very sure if either he or his son like the cards I send them.  I know I like the ones I get from him though.

I combined the wetlands and gorgeous grunge stamps at the bottom then used the birds from up up and away and the sentiment from Wetlands again.


The materials used are:
Card stock: shimmery white, soft suede
Ink: crumb cake, soft suede, versaMark
Embossing powder: early expresso (retired)
Stamp sets: gorgeous grunge, up up and away (retired), wetlands

Accessories: linen thread

Will be back again soon with more cards
Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I will be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for my details.

No comments:

Post a Comment