Monday 13 March 2017

Ballooning

Lift Me Up

Well there was so much to look at when I first got me Spring Summer catalogue that I just didn't know where to start when ordering. Hence my order was a little bigger than usual and I must admit so was my second.  Every time I have a quick look through it for ideas I find something else I MUST have.

The second order arrived last Thursday and I haven't had time to play with any of it as we were away for the weekend with friends.  We had a lovely time and was able to avoid the rain.

Today's card was made using the Lift me up bundle, and I am really pleased with the result. Fitting the balloon pieces together was so easy, and I edged the clouds with wink of stella. 



The materials used are:
Card stock: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Real Red, Shimmery White, Soft Sky, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder
Stamp sets: Lift Me Up
Embossing folders: Seaside
Thinlits: Up And Away
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Wink of Stella

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment