Tuesday 28 March 2017

Birthday Blooms

Soft and Beautiful

I enjoyed making this card, it was so simple and came together quickly. Considering when I came into the craft room I had no idea what I was going to do.

I'm still trying to use up some of my retired goodies and thought the doily could be quite easily replaced with the current doilies in this years catalogue.  There a loads of happy birthday stamps but I just love this one so keep going back to it.

The flourish thinlits are fantastic,I just love the open leaf effect.  And the triple banner punch is great if you are not good at fishtailing (which I'm not).  

Hope you like this card and it's a good one for beginners to start with as there is plenty to do but none of it is hard.


The materials used are:

Card stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
DSP: In color stack
Stamp sets: Bloomin’ Love, Birthday Blooms, Create A Cupcake (retired)
Punches: Triple Banner
Framelits: Bunch Of Banners
Thinlits: Bloomin’ Heart, Flourish
Accessories: Delicate White Doilies (retired), Rhinestones, Scoreboard

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x


I have never enjoyed a hobby more and would love to help you get started. If you'd like to have a go and live in the Walsall area of the West Midlands contact me and I would be happy to help you. Click the Contact Me above for how to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment