Thursday 7 April 2016

Going Global

23 Years and still going strong

Today I'm showing the card I made for my husband for our anniversary last month,  we have actually been together for 28 years but married for only 23.  It has flown by, and there has been lots of lovely memories made through journey of our life together. 

The biggest thing for us is our holiday's we love traveling so I thought the Going Global stamp set and the World Traveler embossing folder would be a good combination for his card this year, we're doing a tour of America again taking in some places we have been and some we haven't. 

The two we're returning to are two of my favourite places, Nashville and Memphis. I just loved the Grand Ole Opry and Graceland and look forward to going to both again later in the year. For our 25th we hope to go to Hawaii, if I don't spend all our money on Stampin'Up that is.



The materials used are:
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, VersaMark
Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Express Yourself (retired), Going Global
Embossing Powder: White
Embossing folders: World Traveler
Punches: Owl Builder
Framelits: Circles Collection
Accessories: Crystal Effects


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment