Monday 18 April 2016

Warmest Wishes

Confetti In Colour
Having bought the confetti embossing folder I thought I'd better use it (hubby get's upset if he see's something on the shelf he thinks I haven't used).

I wanted to do a bright but simple card using a variety of soft colours, so this is what I came up with.  I embossed the card using the Confetti embossing folder, then I punched a 1'' circle from scrap card stock and using sponge daubers proceeded to add the colour. It was a very simple card to make and takes no time at all to put together. The Wink of Stella was added to the flowers.

This is the last of my cards for March so I'm now onto Aprils where again I have quite a few to complete.



The materials used are:
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, So Saffron, VersaMark
Markers: Pool Party
Card stock: Pool Party, So Saffron, Whisper White
Card base: NSU
Stamps: Blooming With Kindness (retired), Something To Say
Embossing powder: Clear
Embossing folders: Confetti
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents
Framelits: Ovals Collection
Accessories: Wink of Stella (on the three flowers)


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment