Thursday 14 April 2016

Hello Note Card

Unwanted Background Comes Good

Today I'm showing you a card I made after doing two things, first I looked on a new blog site for me called Inspiring Inking and found a card similar to this that I thought was quite nice.  Next I went to get the materials I wanted to use and came across a discarded background that did ages ago and was unhappy with the effect. I looked at it for a while as it was the perfect colours for what I wanted to do and then thought what the heck, give it a try and this is what I ended up with.  Once completed I was quite happy with it, adding a focal point made all the difference.

It was sent to my daughter in law as I needed to send her something at the time and she was quite delighted with it when it arrived, so it was well worth doing.


The materials used are:
Ink: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, VersaMark
Card stock: blushing Bride, Whisper White
Card Base: Note card
Stamps: Hello, Serene Silhouettes, Timeless Textures 
Embossing powder: Gold
Accessories: Perfect accents

Idea taken from Inspiring Inking by Amanda Fowler, thank you Amanda


Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment