Saturday 23 April 2016

Punch Art, game on

Game On Thomas
It was my nephew once removed's  birthday at the beginning of the month and I was stumped for what to get him.We don't see him very often as he's at the age of being into football etc and never in. Asked my sister and she told me the best thing was vouchers for the Game store as he is an avid gamer. This gave me an idea for his card. Looked at few on Pinterest and this is what I came up with.

If you are wondering where the Illuminate was used it is behind the main stamping on the screen part.  The make a Wish stamp from the same set is stamped all over it as a background, you can just about make out the WISH between the Happy Birthday and Because You're Awesome. 

I was told the week after his birthday that he loved it so it was worth while doing.


The materials used are:
Ink: Pacific Point, Illuminate (retired)
Card stock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Botanicals For You (SAB retired), Party Wishes
Punches: 1/2 Circle, Cupcake Builder, Itty Bitty Shapes (retired), Owl Builder
Framelits:
Thinlits: Gift Card Envelope
DSP: Retro (retired)
Bakers twine: White

Shape idea for the gamer taken from Pinterest

Will be back again soon with more cards

Love Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment